1. By using usacreditcouncil.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of captcha.com. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access usacreditcouncil.com.
2. USA Credit Council, Inc may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by USA Credit Council, Inc. Your continued use of captcha.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of usacreditcouncil.com
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use captcha.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any captcha.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of captcha.com content requires the prior written permission of USA Credit Council, Inc.
4. You agree to use usacreditcouncil.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of usacreditcouncil.com. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of interaction within usacreditcouncil.com.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
5. usacreditcouncil.com content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to USA Credit Council, Inc, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will USA Credit Council, Inc be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): a. loss of data; b. loss of revenue or anticipated profits; c. loss of business; d. loss of opportunity; e. loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; f. losses suffered by third parties; or g. any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of usacreditcouncil.com regardless of the form of action.
7. USA Credit Council, Inc does not warrant that functions contained in captcha.com content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that captcha.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying USA Credit Council, Inc or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Captcha, Inc and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of USA Credit Council, Inc or any other third party.
9. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on captcha.com (including local house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
10. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
11. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of California.
Subscription Fees, Cancellation and Refund Policy
- For Monthly Subscribers, Credit card holder's account is automatically charged on the same date as the original transaction date on each corresponding month or on final date of month if no corresponding date (January 31, 2020 subscription renews on February 29, 2020). For Annual Subscribers, Credit card holder's account is automatically charged on the same date as the original transaction date the following year.
- Discounts, rebates or other special offers only valid for initial term; subscriptions renew at the then-current full subscription rates.
- USA Credit Council, LLC may terminate the subscription and these terms if it is unable to renew the subscription based on inaccurate or outdated credit card information.
- Right of access granted under these Terms is effective only upon payment of the subscription fees.
- USA Credit Council, LLC may increase subscription fees for a subsequent subscription period at any time and for any reason, provided, however, that USA Credit Council, LLC provides notice at least thirty (30) calendar days prior to the expiration of the subscription.
- You can cancel your subscription from your account profile page.
- The only valid method for canceling your Plan is via the cancellation link provided on your user "dashboard" page, accessible after logging in to the USA Credit Council Website. Requests to cancel by e-mail or phone are not considered, and do not accomplish, cancellation.
- Once you cancel your membership subscription, you will not lose access immediately.
- Your membership will continue through the end of your current charge cycle. For example: If your credit card is charged on the 10th of the month and you cancel on April 25th, you will not lose access until the May 10th.
- Subscription fees are non-refundable; except that you may cancel renewed subscription by contacting USA Credit Council within two (2) calendar days after renewal date and receive a full refund of the new subscription fees.